Pages

Thursday 31 January 2013

My 2013/14 Book Releases


 
Over the last couple of days, many of you have been messaging me asking when my other books aside from Wethering The Storm will be released, so this is the order of releases as they currently stand, and of course they are subject to change

 

Blood Lies ­– I know you AJ fans have been waiting an age for this book, so it’s taking some precedence (aside from the Wethering The Storm edits of course!). I’m aiming for a late Spring/early Summer release.

Then it will be Trouble which I’m hoping will reach you all around the same time as Blood Lies if not just a little after. I don’t want to wait too long to get Mia and Jordan to you!

As you now know Wethering The Storm will be released on the 20th August 2013.

After that I’ll be working on the third Storm book, which is currently untitled. This will be Tom and Lyla’s story, and will be released in 2014.

Lastly…. after Tom’s book is finished, I will be starting a new adult series in early 2014, which I’m VERY excited about! ;)



2 comments:

  1. Yippee - Tom gets his own book! I love the way you write his character. Looking forward to it! Congratulations! Will we get a glimpse of Jake and Tru in it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, Jake and Tru will definitely make appearances in it. x

      Delete